At least once a summer, Mama will gaze adoringly out the open car window (or even at the Grand Rounds biking/hiking map stuffed unceremoniously in Captain Eagle's glove box) and lament the glory of Minneapolis summers. June was in full force this weekend, as Lili and I spent Saturday lounging creekside, and, the following day, dragged Mama to the Good Day Cafe for huevos rancheros, followed by a trip to Woodlake Nature Center (a 150-acred natural area smack in the middle of the city...who knew?). Lili girl ate it up, black beans and all.
Are you being sarcastic about the fashion statement? I mean, I know it doesn't match exactly, but a fair-haired girl needs to protect herself from the sun! I do remember going for my senior pictures...do you remember taking them?
2 comments:
Great photos, punkin! Love the fashion statement with the hat on Lili.....Do you remember going to Wood Lake for your senior pictures?
Are you being sarcastic about the fashion statement? I mean, I know it doesn't match exactly, but a fair-haired girl needs to protect herself from the sun! I do remember going for my senior pictures...do you remember taking them?
Post a Comment