My sweet wonderful girl - what a miracle of a mother you are, what a precious bundle Lili is, your picture and your full heart bring tears and joy and so much gratitude. As we have discussed many times - now you know. I love you all so much.Mom
I love that Lili is clearly trying to make a run for it. I imagine you had just told her to let go of the phone.
Post a Comment
2 comments:
My sweet wonderful girl - what a miracle of a mother you are, what a precious bundle Lili is, your picture and your full heart bring tears and joy and so much gratitude. As we have discussed many times - now you know. I love you all so much.
Mom
I love that Lili is clearly trying to make a run for it. I imagine you had just told her to let go of the phone.
Post a Comment